1. Expectation: When you move to a new city you won’t have trouble finding a new group of friends.
HBO / Via okmagazine.com
2. Reality: You smiled and said hi to someone in the grocery store and they just continued walking.
Bravo / Via realitytvgifs.tumblr.com
3. Expectation: You’ll become quick friends with your cubicle neighbors.
4. Reality: You spend five minutes talking to them before realizing they have headphones in.
FOX / Via youre-no-fun-anymore.tumblr.com
5. Expectation: Your new neighbor will bring over a bottle of wine and you’ll drink it together while talking about how crazy your other neighbors are.
20th Century Fox / Via giphy.com
6. Reality: Your new neighbor knocks on your door to tell you that you need to learn how to park.
Paramount Pictures / Via giphy.com
7. Expectation: You’ll bond with your co-workers over lunch hour.
FOX / Via huffingtonpost.com
8. Reality: Half the office goes out and the other half eats at their desks while working. Alone again.
Paramount Pictures / Via tumblr.com
9. Expectation: When you finally meet some new people you’ll have no trouble starting conversation.
Screen Gems / Via socialitelife.com
10. Reality: “So I heard it might rain this weekend…”
FOX / Via realitytvgifs.tumblr.com
11. Expectation: When you finally get up the nerve to ask for your new friend’s number, you won’t feel weird texting them later to make plans.
12. Reality: “Who is this?” It’s me! From work! “Who?”
Paramount Pictures / Via lifeoutloud.kelseymcevoy.com
13. Expectation: You’ll be invited to house parties in no time.
VH1 / Via realitytvgifs.tumblr.com
15. Expectation: You’ll join a sports league and meet tons of people.
FOX / Via giphy.com
16. Reality: They still haven’t forgiven you for giving the ball to the other team during the first week.
Comedy Central / Via gifrific.com
Here Are The Top Stories
- Two people on a civilian airplane were killed in a mid-air collision with a military jet in South Carolina. The F-16 jet pilot was ejected and is "in good shape."
- Bounce TV and BET will no longer air series featuring Bill Cosby after court records showed he admitted to buying sedatives to give to women.