1. It’s almost that time of year again. Yes. It’s almost time for Pumpkin Spice Lattes to make their way back into your life.
3. I remember the first time I ordered a Pumpkin Spice Latte.
They called my name and I picked up the warm cup. It’s aroma slowly wafted to my nostrils and I began to drool.
4. I couldn’t wait to take the first sip. I didn’t know what to expect.
I thought I was ready.
I was wrong.
5. I sat down and braced myself.
I took the first sip. My lips touched the warm cup, and before I knew it, the soft, sweet, liquid was caressing my taste buds, making its way down my throat.
6. I had ordered drinks from Starbucks before, sure. But as my body began to tremble, I realized that this was different.
7. My whole body began to tingle. I felt warm. I felt as if I could fly.
Scratch that, I WAS flying. I was flying high off the pumpkin nectar and spice combination. I was invincible. I was free. I began to sweat.
8. I continued to fill my body with the syrupy liquid, and my breathing became faster.
Was I dead? Was this heaven? Had I really been missing out on this for so long??!?
9. This was me:
10. Everything was beautiful. With my body full of the sweet pumpkin spice, I knew that the last sip was drawing near.
I braced myself.
11. As the last sip caressed my taste buds, I lost myself in the flavors.
OH MY GOD, THIS IS AMAZING, DON’T STOP, GIVE ME MORE, ALWAYS, FOREVER, I WILL DO ANYTHING.