1. College: Sweet, like nine days of class and finals, then we get a month off! Guess we should study.
Adult: End-of-year reports. Wrapping up yearly sales and campaigns. A solid 28 days working this month because we spent our PTO in July. AMATEUR.
2. College: Everyone gives you money or gift cards because you’re a “broke college student.”
Adult: You have a job so people assume that you need pots and pans or dish sets. WE HAVE BILLS. WE HAVE BILLS AND TAXES AND STUFF.
3. College: You get to start fresh with new classes and a new schedule!
4. College: You can go crazy for New Year’s. You have a solid 10 days to recover.
Adult: You have approximately 12 hours to recover. Choose wisely.
Adult: There might be a foot of snow but you’re still expected to show up at work. Oh, there’s a foot of snow and you drive a Cavalier? Don’t care.
8. College: Your parents already have the Christmas tree up when you head home for the holidays!
Adult: Christmas trees cost way too much money. Looks like you won’t be decorating this year.
9. College: ZERO HOMEWORK OVER BREAK! CLASSES ARE OVER! Brb sleeping.
Adult: Crisis at work on Christmas day. Checking your email AT HOME.
10. And finally…College: Four months of class left then it’s summer break!
Here Are Today's Top Stories