1. 1. You’ve seen almost every episode of House Hunters International and you are already planning out the episode where you’re the house hunter.
2. 2. You’re more excited about your next adventure than you are about Christmas.
3. 3. All your friends and family know that you either want money or ticket vouchers for your birthday and/or Christmas. You need nothing else.
5. 5. You think maps are the most beautiful decoration.
6. 6. You know that your desire to discover new parts of the world will never be satisfied. It only increases with each trip.
7. 7. You consider traveling your ongoing degree. You never stop learning.
9. 9. You start to experience withdrawals if you wait too long between trips.
10. 10. You don’t understand when someone tells you they’re content never leaving their state. ARE YOU SPEAKING ENGLISH?
12. 12. Your life is a series of trips and the time in between the last trip and the next.
13. 13. You constantly crave the feeling of being in a city where no one knows your name.
14. 14. You spend AT LEAST an hour a day browsing travel blogs, quotes, and pictures.
In The News Today
- California Republican Kevin McCarthy has dropped out of the race to be the next speaker of the U.S. House. ›
- The United Nations has proposed a national unity government for Libya after peace talks between the north African country's two rival factions. ›
- Walter Scott's family has reached a $6.5 million settlement with North Charleston, S.C., where the unarmed black man was fatally shot by an officer in April. ›