1. 1. You’ve seen almost every episode of House Hunters International and you are already planning out the episode where you’re the house hunter.
2. 2. You’re more excited about your next adventure than you are about Christmas.
3. 3. All your friends and family know that you either want money or ticket vouchers for your birthday and/or Christmas. You need nothing else.
5. 5. You think maps are the most beautiful decoration.
6. 6. You know that your desire to discover new parts of the world will never be satisfied. It only increases with each trip.
7. 7. You consider traveling your ongoing degree. You never stop learning.
9. 9. You start to experience withdrawals if you wait too long between trips.
10. 10. You don’t understand when someone tells you they’re content never leaving their state. ARE YOU SPEAKING ENGLISH?
12. 12. Your life is a series of trips and the time in between the last trip and the next.
13. 13. You constantly crave the feeling of being in a city where no one knows your name.
14. 14. You spend AT LEAST an hour a day browsing travel blogs, quotes, and pictures.
Here Are The Top Stories
- Migrant deaths in the Mediterranean have exceeded 2,000, making 2015 the deadliest year for people trying to reach Europe, according to the International Organization for Migration.
- Three major U.S. airlines — Delta, American, and United — have banned the transport of big game trophies after the illegal killing of Cecil the lion in Zimbabwe.
- On August 4th, 2011, the death of Mark Duggan — an unarmed black man — at the hands of police officers in north London sparked nationwide riots.