These are all pretty relevant to Chicago as well, except:
3. Switch Times Square with The Loop or The Crotch.
4. All of our glorious chain drugstores offer cash back, so do we win or lose a point on that one?
5. COMCAST. Or anything related to parking/vehicular infractions.
12. L train = I hear the brown line is The Worst, but thankfully I never have to take it.
14. Shake Shack = I think it’s still Hot Doug’s, or maybe even still Kuma’s Corner? I think the hype has finally died down on Chick fil-a now that we have two.
23. Red Sox = Cubs (at least on my side of the city, the correct side)