1. Dean Singing To Cindy In ‘Blue Valentine’
Dean (Ryan Gosling) serenades Cindy (Michelle Williams) with his banjo in the middle of the street to the tune of “You Always Hurt The One You Love”.
2. Patrick’s Ballad Of “Can’t Take My Eyes Off You” To Kat In ‘10 Things I Hate About You’
Who can forget this famous serenade?
3. Robbie Serenading Julia Mid-Flight In ‘The Wedding Singer’
As one of the most romantic scenes in movie history, this mile high serenade made just about everyone on the planet fall in love with Adam Sandler.
4. Lloyd Dobler’s Famous Boombox Serenade In “Say Anything”
File under: How to win over the girl of your dreams.
5. Tom’s Karaoke Serenade of ‘Here Comes Your Man’ In ‘500 Days Of Summer’
Although this was an indirect serenade, we all know who Tom has in mind while he sang this drunken ballad.
6. Derek’s Romantic Rendition Of ‘I Think I Love You’ In ‘Scream 2’
Sure, Scream 2 may be a horror film, but this is one of the most hilarious and romantic serenades in cinematic history.
7. George’s Group Serenade Of “Say A Little Prayer” In ‘My Best Friend’s Wedding’
Nothing says romance like getting the entire restaurant to sing along with you.
8. Scott’s Guitar Serenade To Ramona In ‘Scott Pilgrim vs. the World’
How do you get the girl of your dreams when you also have to fight her 7 evil ex-boyfriends? Write her a song, of course. Chicks dig songs.