1. Goldie Hawn And Kurt Russell (Together since 1983)
As one of the most famous duos in Hollywood, their 29-year romance is proof that you don’t need marriage to have a successful long-term relationship.
2. Bono & Alison Hewson (Together since 1975)
This is one couple that will make you believe in love. Although they’ve been married since 1982, they’ve actually been together for over 36 years.
3. Kelly Preston & John Travolta (Married since 1991)
Nothing keeps a marriage together like Scientology. These L. Ron Hubbard lovers have been together for over 20 years!
4. Sting & Trudie Styler (Married since 1992)
Still going strong. Sting and Trudie have been together for over 19 years.
5. Kevin Bacon And Kyra Sedgwick (Married since 1988)
Double the trouble. These two stars have proven they have serious staying power by lasting over 23 years!
6. David Bowie And Iman (Married in 1992)
Bowie is definitely Iman’s starman! This power pair has been going strong for over 19 years.
7. Sharon And Ozzy Osbourne (Married since 1982)
This couple has even managed to build an empire around their relationship. Kudos to Sharon and Ozzy- 30 years and still going strong!
8. Matthew Broderick And Sarah Jessica Parker (Married since 1997)
This pair may have had their bumps in the road, but SJP and Ferris are still going strong after 15 years together.
9. Tom Hanks & Rita Wilson (Married since 1988)
It doesn’t get much cuter than Tom and Rita. This comedic pair has been going strong for 24 years!
10. Oprah Winfrey & Stedman Graham (Together since 1986)
Stedman and Oprah have earned the top spot on this list, as their relationship has lasted an incredible 26 years!