Are these the health platters or some shit? Zucchini burgers? rice and eggplant? I’d starve to death on these flights. Lasagna, beef tips, and steak were the only things that sounded appealing, but they *looked* terrible. Look at the steak in No.15. What is that? A 3oz steak? And it comes with asparagus and fruit salad? It’s a steak. You serve that shit with fries and a baked potato. Hell, how ‘bout a burger? Maybe some lobster or crab legs even. Or, y’know, anything with meat that doesn’t look like sushi. “Typical fatass American” I can hear the responses say. And that’s fine. Insult me without knowing that I’m an active, healthy individual. But damn, I expected to see a little diversity here. Instead, all these pics look like something from a Jenny Craig catalog.
Please validate your account to contribute content.
Preview Your Response
- timm8 Are these the health platters or some...
I agree, food is bullshit
- toshkathemarowak Are these the health platters or some... and thinks it’s Win & LOL
i for one agree with you :)
- biffish Are these the health platters or some...
- Idiot Ballroom Are these the health platters or some...
- Jessy E. Are these the health platters or some...