1. Barrett Jones is a defensive end at the University of Alabama and a major NFL prospect. Earlier today, he tweeted this:
Not positive about the whole black-people-are-just-tan-white-people joke — I mean, I know he didn’t mean it that way, really, but still — BUT hahahaha wow the NFL switched the pictures of two players named Jones and they look NOTHING alike.
3. NFL.com did eventually correct Barrett Jones’ page
4. but they have not fixed Abry Jones’ profile yet — he still has Barrett’s picture.
5. FREE ABRY
- Austria and Germany will allow people seeking refuge from the war in Syria who are currently in Hungary to come to their countries. ›
- Rowan County, Kentucky, issued several marriage licenses today, but their validity is being questioned because jailed clerk Kim Davis's name isn't on them. ›
- U.S. Vice President Joe Biden said he isn't sure he has the "emotional energy" to run for president. ›