1. Thursday night, the Spurs had a hell of a game to beat the Heat. But two of the top three highlights both came from Manu Ginobili. And they were both passes. Here’s the first:
2. Let’s get a little snug with that camera. That’s right: Ginobili throws the ball threw Norris Cole’s legs. There’s no way this could have been on purpose. But it doesn’t even matter.
3. Unbelievably, Manu topped himself later that quarter. Look at the english (spanish?) on this thing.
4. This is beautiful. I want it woven into a quilt. I want this pass to warm me in the dead of winter.
5. Manu Ginobili: actual wizard.
- Illinois' attorney general has asked the U.S. Department of Justice's Civil Rights Division to investigate Chicago's police department. ›
- It's World AIDS Day — 35 million people have died from AIDS-related conditions, and more than 34 million people are living with the disease. ›
- Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg says he'll give away 99% of his Facebook shares (worth $45 billion today) over the course of his life. ›