1. Thursday night, the Spurs had a hell of a game to beat the Heat. But two of the top three highlights both came from Manu Ginobili. And they were both passes. Here’s the first:
2. Let’s get a little snug with that camera. That’s right: Ginobili throws the ball threw Norris Cole’s legs. There’s no way this could have been on purpose. But it doesn’t even matter.
3. Unbelievably, Manu topped himself later that quarter. Look at the english (spanish?) on this thing.
4. This is beautiful. I want it woven into a quilt. I want this pass to warm me in the dead of winter.
5. Manu Ginobili: actual wizard.
Jesse D. Garrabrant / Getty Images
Here Are Today's Top Stories
- A boat packed with mainly African migrants bound for Italy sank off the Libyan coast on Thursday and officials fear over 100 people might have died, Reuters reports. ›
- President Obama marked a decade of recovery after Hurricane Katrina, citing gains, but also the immense amount of work that he said still needs to be done. ›
- Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg said (on Faceboook, obviously) that one billion people used the service on Monday 🌐 ›