1. Thursday night, the Spurs had a hell of a game to beat the Heat. But two of the top three highlights both came from Manu Ginobili. And they were both passes. Here’s the first:
2. Let’s get a little snug with that camera. That’s right: Ginobili throws the ball threw Norris Cole’s legs. There’s no way this could have been on purpose. But it doesn’t even matter.
3. Unbelievably, Manu topped himself later that quarter. Look at the english (spanish?) on this thing.
4. This is beautiful. I want it woven into a quilt. I want this pass to warm me in the dead of winter.
5. Manu Ginobili: actual wizard.
Jesse D. Garrabrant / Getty Images
Here Are The Top Stories
- Thirty-one people are dead after two passenger trains derailed within minutes of each other on a flooded bridge in central India.
- Fox News has announced the 10 Republican candidates who will participate in the first debate of the 2016 U.S. presidential race on Thursday.
- Record-breaking freediver, Natalia Molchanova, is feared dead. She disappeared while diving off the coast of Spain on Sunday.