2. Let’s get a little snug with that camera. That’s right: Ginobili throws the ball threw Norris Cole’s legs. There’s no way this could have been on purpose. But it doesn’t even matter.
3. Unbelievably, Manu topped himself later that quarter. Look at the english (spanish?) on this thing.
4. This is beautiful. I want it woven into a quilt. I want this pass to warm me in the dead of winter.
5. Manu Ginobili: actual wizard.
- Former Virginia Gov. Jim Gilmore is dropping out of the race for the Republican presidential nomination. He got 133 votes in New Hampshire.
- MLB issued its first-ever lifetime ban for performance enhancing drugs to New York Mets' Jenrry Mejia.
- And how well do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz.