1. Before the Knicks-Heat game on Dec. 6, cameras caught LeBron James warming up. As he warmed up, he rapped to himself. Here is what he rapped, in a glorious a five-minute loop.
He rapped, “Popped a molly I’m sweating,” a line from the Trinidad James song “All Gold Everything.” Hey, Urban Dictionary, can you tell us what a molly is?
1. molly — “another name for ecstasy, pure kind and fucking brilliant”
Got it. Now, obviously we’re not suggesting that LeBron was actually taking a molly or anything. But this five-minute video of him rapping that over and over is strangely riveting.
H/T to Jeremy Gordon
- After almost a week, Brussels lowered its terror threat level to 3, the nation's second-highest. One of the suspected Paris attackers remains at large. ›
- Russia's athletic federation has accepted its suspension after report found evidence of "widespread doping." ›
- And President Obama actually made his daughters laugh at the annual White House turkey pardon. ›