1. Remember this? The Music City Miracle is one of the most famous plays in NFL history, and it was part of the Titans’ run to Super Bowl XXXIV.
2. Today, against the Lions, the Titans dug deep into their history and revived the famous play. Here, you can see Darius Reynaud receive the punt and then toss it across the field.
3. After catching what is technically a lateral, Tommie Campbell takes the ball 35 yards to the house.
Here Are The Top Stories
- BP has agreed to pay a $18.7 billion fine to settle legal actions over the 2010 Deepwater Horizon oil spill.
- Boko Haram has killed 97 people at mosques in northeastern Nigeria, a government official told AP.
- Former Virginia Sen. Jim Webb, a Democrat with a military background, is running for president.
- Tidal is now the only place you can stream Prince's music. He's pulled his work from other services, like Spotify.