1. Tiger Woods, the world’s #2 golfer and one of the best of all time, has gone public with his first relationship since the revelation of his approximately 973 mistresses back in late 2010 broke up his marriage.
2. Woods’ new girlfriend is Lindsey Vonn, a gold-medalist Olympic skiier and great athlete in her own right — she just won her sixth World Cup downhill skiing title despite missing the last month of the season due to injury.
3. Vonn posted these two pictures to her Facebook, along with this statement.
I guess it wasn’t a well-kept secret but yes, I am dating Tiger Woods. Our relationship evolved from a friendship into something more over these past few months and it has made me very happy. I don’t plan on addressing this further as I would like to keep that part of my life between us, my family and close friends. Thank you for understanding and your continued support! xo LV
4. But something about Vonn looks familiar… I can’t quite place it. What is it about these pictures that makes me feel like I’ve seen them before?
5. Oh, that’s right.
That other photo is a Getty image by David Cannon from the 2006 Ryder Cup — it’s Woods with his ex-wife, Elin Nordegren, who bears more than a passing resemblance to Vonn. Hopefully other aspects of this relationship will not resemble details from the old one.
You know: the porn stars.
- An ultra-Orthodox man stabbed six people at Jerusalem's gay pride parade on Thursday.
- The new Apple TV will debut in September, along with its own App Store, sources tell BuzzFeed News.