1. THIS. IS. SQUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASH.
World Squash TV has a video promoting a bid to get squash included in the Olympics, and frankly, it is thrilling. The video is narrated by two international squash champions and SUPERSTARS:
3. Ramy Ashour of Egypt;
4. and Nicol David of Malaysia.
5. Once you watch, you’ll learn that squash is EXPLOSIVE
7. and BRUTAL, and that squash stars are
8. GRACIOUS, and
10. Also, apparently, squash is played in the coolest arenas ever, like this one
11. and this one. (Pyramids!)
12. Watch the whole video below, and be sure to support squash’s inclusion in the earliest Olympics possible.
- With head clerk Kim Davis jailed, Rowan County issued its first same-sex marriage license since the Supreme Court's June decision. ›
- After mounting pressure from other European countries, Britain will accept thousands more refugees from UN camps bordering Syria. ›
- A drowned Syrian boy, whose picture caused outrage around the world, has been buried together with his mother and 5-year-old brother. ›