1. THIS. IS. SQUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASH.
World Squash TV has a video promoting a bid to get squash included in the Olympics, and frankly, it is thrilling. The video is narrated by two international squash champions and SUPERSTARS:
3. Ramy Ashour of Egypt;
4. and Nicol David of Malaysia.
5. Once you watch, you’ll learn that squash is EXPLOSIVE
7. and BRUTAL, and that squash stars are
8. GRACIOUS, and
10. Also, apparently, squash is played in the coolest arenas ever, like this one
11. and this one. (Pyramids!)
12. Watch the whole video below, and be sure to support squash’s inclusion in the earliest Olympics possible.
- California Republican Kevin McCarthy has dropped out of the race to be the next speaker of the U.S. House. ›
- FIFA has suspended its president Sepp Blatter, secretary general Jerome Valcke, and vice-president Michel Platini for 90 days. ›
- It could take more than a year for Volkswagen to fix all its cars with diesel engines rigged to evade emissions tests, the company's U.S. CEO said. ›