1. THIS. IS. SQUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASH.
World Squash TV has a video promoting a bid to get squash included in the Olympics, and frankly, it is thrilling. The video is narrated by two international squash champions and SUPERSTARS:
3. Ramy Ashour of Egypt;
4. and Nicol David of Malaysia.
5. Once you watch, you’ll learn that squash is EXPLOSIVE
7. and BRUTAL, and that squash stars are
8. GRACIOUS, and
10. Also, apparently, squash is played in the coolest arenas ever, like this one
11. and this one. (Pyramids!)
12. Watch the whole video below, and be sure to support squash’s inclusion in the earliest Olympics possible.
- Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders debated head-to-head over who was a true "progressive." 🇺🇸
- Do you know what happened in the news this week? Time to take our quiz.