1. Before today, Eli Manning hadn’t thrown an interception since January 15. He has three in the first half, including this one by TB’s Eric Wright.
2. After making the pick, Wright gets creative, traveling backward to juke out two Giants before cutting back upfield.
3. I’m surprised he even knows where he is. Nice try, Chris Snee! But that’s not happening.
4. PUT ON YOUR DANCING SHOES, BIG MAN.
5. Wright makes it a footrace, and that works out well for him.
6. Once he reaches the endzone, Tampa Bay adds insult to injury by sending Eli Manning into the dirt.
7. Oh, Eli.
8. This dude on the left watched Eli’s fall as Wright ran off the other way. He’s keeping a straight face, but he’s either crying or laughing on the inside.
- Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders clashed on immigration, Obama, and Kissinger (!) in Thursday's Democratic debate. We have a recap for you 🇺🇸
- World leaders have agreed to a "cessation of hostilities" in Syria, U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry said.
- NYPD Officer Peter Liang was found guilty of manslaughter in the 2014 shooting of Akai Gurley, an unarmed black man.