1. By now, you’ve probably seen it: Harrison Barnes threw down a Godzilla dunk in the face of Timberwolves big man Nikola Pekovic.
2. But watching the dunk, something else stands out apart from Barnes’ ferocity, and that’s Carl Landry,
3. After the NBA released a video of the slam from five different angles, it becomes even more apparent: Landry is the NBA’s Best Supporting Actor, a peerleader in the vein of Robert Sacre.
See a collection of Sacre’s finest peerleading moments here.
4. Let’s take a closer look. From behind, you can clearly see Landry giving Pek a little lip after Barnes put him on a poster.
5. And here, from the front, we can see the full extent of Landry’s emotions: joy, rage, excitement, empathy, love, hate. The full spectrum of human life is contained in Carl Landry’s peerleading.
6. I’ll let the Academy take it from here.
- U.S. President Barack Obama and leaders from 20 nations called for doubling clean energy research funding over the next five years at the Paris climate summit 🌍 ›
- Planned Parenthood officials said they believed Friday's shooting at a Colorado Springs clinic was motivated by opposition to abortion. ›
- And Kobe Bryant wrote a poem announcing that he's retiring from professional basketball at the end of this season 🏀🎭 ›