1. The Denver Broncos’ Trindon Holliday had a great punt return for a touchdown today, making this the second week in a row that he’s had a touchdown return. (Last week’s was on a kickoff.)
2. I mean, how he stayed in here, we’ll never know.
3. But Holliday almost sabotaged himself: look at how he enters the end zone.
4. He starts his celebration too early, flipping the ball away before he even crosses the line.
5. This should’ve been a fumble, possession going to Carolina, but the refs spared Holliday.
6. Denver shellacked Carolina 36-14, so even if they lost this TD they probably still would’ve won. Regardless, consider this proof that the replacement refs aren’t the only ones who get things wrong.
- Protesters marched in Chicago for the second night in a row after the release of a video showing the police shooting of black teen Laquan McDonald. ›
- Frank Gifford's family says the NFL star had CTE, the degenerative brain disease linked to football. He died in August. ›
- And President Obama actually made his daughters laugh at the annual White House turkey pardon. ›