Tonight, the Indiana Pacers and Miami Heat are engaged in a brutally fought Game 2. At the end of the third quarter, things reached a fever pitch: the Pacers’ Paul George drove on LeBron James and then dunked all over Chris “Birdman” Andersen.
3. Of course, LeBron didn’t take this lying down: he responded with a buzzer-beating three-pointer that cut the Pacers’ lead to two.
4. The best part: the two slapped hands right after LeBron’s three. George is an up-and-coming star; LeBron’s the league’s best player. It’s everything that makes the NBA great.
Here Are The Top Stories
- BP has agreed to pay a $18.7 billion fine to settle legal actions over the 2010 Deepwater Horizon oil spill.
- Liberia has reported three new cases of Ebola this week. The country was declared Ebola-free on May 9.
- A pilot has broken the world records for longest solo flight and longest non-stop flight ever taken in a solar-powered airplane ?