Tonight, the Indiana Pacers and Miami Heat are engaged in a brutally fought Game 2. At the end of the third quarter, things reached a fever pitch: the Pacers’ Paul George drove on LeBron James and then dunked all over Chris “Birdman” Andersen.
3. Of course, LeBron didn’t take this lying down: he responded with a buzzer-beating three-pointer that cut the Pacers’ lead to two.
4. The best part: the two slapped hands right after LeBron’s three. George is an up-and-coming star; LeBron’s the league’s best player. It’s everything that makes the NBA great.
Here Are The Top Stories
- Cilla Black, the legendary English singer and TV star, has died at her home in Spain, according to local police. She was 72 years old.
- President Barack Obama will unveil climate change regulations at a White House event on Monday. The plan is considered to be "the strongest action ever taken" in the U.S. to combat climate change.
- A conservation group at Oxford University told BuzzFeed News that media reports of Jericho's death were not true and that the 11-year-old lion was "alive and well".