Tonight, the Indiana Pacers and Miami Heat are engaged in a brutally fought Game 2. At the end of the third quarter, things reached a fever pitch: the Pacers’ Paul George drove on LeBron James and then dunked all over Chris “Birdman” Andersen.
3. Of course, LeBron didn’t take this lying down: he responded with a buzzer-beating three-pointer that cut the Pacers’ lead to two.
4. The best part: the two slapped hands right after LeBron’s three. George is an up-and-coming star; LeBron’s the league’s best player. It’s everything that makes the NBA great.
- North Korea launched a rocket that the country said was carrying a satellite. Some critics think it was a way to test prohibited missile technology.
- U.S. Republican presidential candidates debated in New Hampshire ahead of Tuesday's primary, and the gloves were off 🇺🇸
- And Super Bowl Sunday has arrived. The Denver Broncos will take on the Carolina Panthers at Levi's Stadium in Santa Clara, California at 6:30 ET 🏈