1. The end of the bench on the Oklahoma Sooners appears to have taken it upon themselves to be the cheering squad for their playing-time teammates.
2. Most of their reactions are pretty basic, like the one above. Sometimes, they get into miniature little routines, like the one below.
3. But they pretty much peaked during the Sooners’ win over Texas. Up nine, Romero Osby hit a wide-open three-pointer that was only notable because Osby takes very few threes.
4. That didn’t stop the Oklahoma bench from losing their damn minds and playing air guitar like deranged pre-teen Ramones.
5. Just watch those two work the strings.
6. Look at the ecstasy on their faces.
7. Look at… this guy.
8. Put that tongue away, Cowboy Shirt.
Here Are The Top Stories
- Cilla Black, the legendary English singer and TV star, has died at her home in Spain, according to local police. She was 72 years old.
- President Barack Obama will unveil climate change regulations at a White House event on Monday. The plan is considered to be "the strongest action ever taken" in the U.S. to combat climate change.
- A conservation group at Oxford University told BuzzFeed News that media reports of Jericho's death were not true and that the 11-year-old lion was "alive and well".