1. Down by five with seven seconds to go, 11-seed St. Mary’s hit this absurd bank three to get within two of 6-seed Memphis.
2. Then, even more absurdly, they forced Memphis to turn the ball over on the inbounds. All of a sudden, St. Mary’s had the opportunity to tie or win after being down by five seconds before.
3. Memphis was nervous, as you might expect.
4. But, after playing solid defense on the inbounds, Memphis forced a tough last-second heave that went long. Memphis wins a nail-biter, and those dudes were RELIEVED.
5. Relief Face #1: Triumphant Joy.
6. Relief Face #2: Disbelieving Shock.
7. Relief Face #3: Holy SHIT We Are Some Lucky Dudes
8. Relief Face #4: Oh My God I Need To Get Pumped To Play Basketball Again Because Right Now I Don’t Want To Play Basketball Ever Again
9. Relief Face #5: LOLOLOLOLOLOL
10. Relief Face #6: I Don’t Know Whether To Laugh Or Cry
11. Relief Face #7: Just Leave Me To My Thoughts
12. And Relief Face #8: Let’s Get The Hell Out Of Here Before They Change The Score
Here Are The Top Stories
- Liberia has reported its first Ebola death since the country was declared free of the virus in May.
- At least 30 people were reported dead after a military plane crashed into two houses in a residential neighborhood in the Indonesian city of Medan.
- N.J. Gov. Chris Christie, a Republican who's faced political fallout from the "Bridgegate" scandal, is running for president.