1. Down by five with seven seconds to go, 11-seed St. Mary’s hit this absurd bank three to get within two of 6-seed Memphis.
2. Then, even more absurdly, they forced Memphis to turn the ball over on the inbounds. All of a sudden, St. Mary’s had the opportunity to tie or win after being down by five seconds before.
3. Memphis was nervous, as you might expect.
4. But, after playing solid defense on the inbounds, Memphis forced a tough last-second heave that went long. Memphis wins a nail-biter, and those dudes were RELIEVED.
5. Relief Face #1: Triumphant Joy.
6. Relief Face #2: Disbelieving Shock.
7. Relief Face #3: Holy SHIT We Are Some Lucky Dudes
8. Relief Face #4: Oh My God I Need To Get Pumped To Play Basketball Again Because Right Now I Don’t Want To Play Basketball Ever Again
9. Relief Face #5: LOLOLOLOLOLOL
10. Relief Face #6: I Don’t Know Whether To Laugh Or Cry
11. Relief Face #7: Just Leave Me To My Thoughts
12. And Relief Face #8: Let’s Get The Hell Out Of Here Before They Change The Score
- North Korea launched a rocket that the country said was carrying a satellite. Some critics think it was a way to test prohibited missile technology.
- U.S. Republican presidential candidates debated in New Hampshire ahead of Tuesday's primary, and the gloves were off 🇺🇸
- And Super Bowl Sunday has arrived. The Denver Broncos will take on the Carolina Panthers at Levi's Stadium in Santa Clara, California at 6:30 ET 🏈