1. Ben McLemore is a freshman and the best player on the University of Kansas. He is also the best dancer. In the world. First, he gets things going in the Kansas locker room with a little running in place.
2. Then his teammates start to get in on the act. (Bonus points to seven-footer Jeff Withey, who’s wiggling in his seat in the background.)
3. Then all hell breaks loose: McLemore goes to 11, with Rio Adams and Elijah Johnson similarly upping the ante, plus the solid contributions of Shirtless Leg-Kick Dude.
4. Until the grand finale. That’s how you get hype.
5. Here’s video, complete with some completely wrong salsa music as accompaniment. If Kansas can channel this energy into the tournament, they’ll be unbeatable.
Here Are The Top Stories
- The U.S. will release Israeli spy Jonathan Pollard after 30 years. The move isn't tied to the Iran nuclear deal, American officials say.
- Officials released new footage proving Sandra Bland was "alive and well" when her mugshot was taken. The release aims to counter social media rumors that she was deceased in the photo.
- The NFL has upheld Patriots quarterback Tom Brady's four-game suspension for his alleged involvement with the deflation of footballs 🏈