1. Ref Mike Carey is calling today’s Indianapolis Colts — Baltimore Ravens playoff game. Someone should tell him that.
I’m sure he just misspoke, but this is one of the NFL’s most experienced referees calling a playoff game. I would think the names of these teams would be second-nature by now.
2. Anyway, go Hoosiers, I guess.
- President Obama said that he was "deeply disturbed" by the video showing the police shooting of black teenager Laquan McDonald in Chicago. ›
- Frank Gifford's family says the NFL star had CTE, the degenerative brain disease linked to football. He died in August. ›
- And President Obama actually made his daughters laugh at the annual White House turkey pardon. ›