1. Adrian Peterson have a very good shot at breaking Eric Dickerson’s record for most rushing yards in a season. Against the Rams, Peterson made that even more likely with this tremendous run.
2. AP gets caught in a bunch about five yards from the line, then bounces left, finding the seam and ending up in open field.
3. After that, it’s all she wrote: Peterson takes the ball 82 yards for a touchdown, which is tied for the longest run of his career.
4. Trot into the end zone, AP. You’ve earned it.
5. Here’s the video. AP’s making a very good case for becoming the first non-quarterback MVP since LaDainian Tomlinson in 2006.
- Illinois' attorney general has asked the U.S. Department of Justice's Civil Rights Division to investigate Chicago's police department. ›
- Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg says he'll give away 99% of his Facebook shares (worth $45 billion today) over the course of his life. ›
- And a Turkish court had to call in experts to determine whether a man comparing the country's president to Gollum from "Lord of the Rings" was an insult. ›