1. Adrian Peterson have a very good shot at breaking Eric Dickerson’s record for most rushing yards in a season. Against the Rams, Peterson made that even more likely with this tremendous run.
2. AP gets caught in a bunch about five yards from the line, then bounces left, finding the seam and ending up in open field.
3. After that, it’s all she wrote: Peterson takes the ball 82 yards for a touchdown, which is tied for the longest run of his career.
4. Trot into the end zone, AP. You’ve earned it.
5. Here’s the video. AP’s making a very good case for becoming the first non-quarterback MVP since LaDainian Tomlinson in 2006.
- President Obama said that he was "deeply disturbed" by the video showing the police shooting of black teenager Laquan McDonald in Chicago. ›
- Frank Gifford's family says the NFL star had CTE, the degenerative brain disease linked to football. He died in August. ›
- And President Obama actually made his daughters laugh at the annual White House turkey pardon. ›