1. First, we have this GIF via SB Nation’s Ryan Hudson. This GIF is so perfect it might make your eyes bleed.
I mean, seriously: who the hell are these dudes. How are they possibly real. These aren’t questions, they’re facts.
2. And you could argue that it’s even better in reverse, enhanced by a subtle “Deal with it.”
3. Next, Steve Nash.
4. This is Steve Nash doing Gangnam Style while sitting down.
Nash is dealing with some injuries, so he’s been hanging out behind the Lakers’ bench, waiting to be reunited on the court with Mike D’Antoni. After noticing that he was on the Jumbotron, Nash busted out the very #rare seated Gangnam Style, as though he were actually riding a horse. (Steve cares about realism.)
5. On Steve Nash’s face, you can see the expression, “I just made tens of thousands of people watch me pretend to ride a horse.”
7. Steve Blake has never heard of Gangnam Style.
8. Here’s the video, if you’re into that sort of thing.
- A judge ruled that Baltimore State's Attorney Marilyn Mosby will not have to recuse herself from the trial in the death of Freddie Gray. ›
- Senate Democrats have secured enough votes to uphold the Iran nuclear deal when Congress votes on it later this month. ›
- Hundreds of Eurostar passengers moving between Britain and France were stranded for hours as people were seen on the tracks attempting to get through the tunnel. ›