1. The Nuggets are one of the NBA’s hottest teams, and they looked it last night, ending the Jazz’s five-game winning streak. Late in the game, the team pulled off this impressive fast-break, resulting in a Danilo Gallinari three.
2. Gallinari, who is Italian, celebrated by doing this “IT TASTES SO GOOD” celebration —
3. — and the rest of the Nuggets? They know it tastes good. It tastes GREAT.
4. I think, basically, that the Nuggets have combined Italian food culture and American basketball culture in a way that is indicative of the impending arrival of world peace. This is better than the United Nations, you guys.
Here Are The Top Stories
- An ultra-Orthodox man stabbed six people at Jerusalem's gay pride parade today. He's been apprehended..
- The Taliban has appointed Mullah Akhtar Mansour as its new Afghan leader.