1. We missed this, but last week, the Knicks visited Indiana for a basketball game. Nobody told Iman Shumpert that it was a basketball game, though.
2. Watch this again. Shumpert somehow kicks a perfectly arcing pass to Steve Novak, who knocks down the three. That goes down in the books as an assist, even though it was about as accidental as basketball gets.
3. Despite Shump’s nifty footwork, the Knicks still lost by 34, likely staving off a soccer-aping epidemic from overwhleming the NBA.
Here Are The Top Stories
- BP has agreed to pay a $18.7 billion fine to settle legal actions over the 2010 Deepwater Horizon oil spill.
- Liberia has reported three new cases of Ebola this week. The country was declared Ebola-free on May 9.
- A pilot has broken the world records for longest solo flight and longest non-stop flight ever taken in a solar-powered airplane ?