1. We missed this, but last week, the Knicks visited Indiana for a basketball game. Nobody told Iman Shumpert that it was a basketball game, though.
2. Watch this again. Shumpert somehow kicks a perfectly arcing pass to Steve Novak, who knocks down the three. That goes down in the books as an assist, even though it was about as accidental as basketball gets.
3. Despite Shump’s nifty footwork, the Knicks still lost by 34, likely staving off a soccer-aping epidemic from overwhleming the NBA.
- Illinois' attorney general has asked the U.S. Department of Justice's Civil Rights Division to investigate Chicago's police department. ›
- It's World AIDS Day — 35 million people have died from AIDS-related conditions, and more than 34 million people are living with the disease. ›
- Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg says he'll give away 99% of his Facebook shares (worth $45 billion today) over the course of his life. ›