Matt Schaub, pictured above, is having a rough day. Besides the fact that Houston’s being routed by New England, he’s had a pair of very unintentionally hilarious plays.
2. First came this fumble, which was caused by, uh — well, it’s unclear. It’s unclear why he fumbled. He just kind of did. At least he got it back!
3. Later in the drive, Schaub wouldn’t be as lucky. Actually, you know what? I’m not sure luck has anything to do with this. This is just a laughably terrible pass.
4. Here’s video of both plays.
5. It’s OK, Matt. You’re quite successful and very wealthy. Also:
- Sierra Leone is investigating a new Ebola death after a woman who was believed to be the country's last known case was discharged from the hospital last week. ›
- Lawyers for the NFL and New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady failed to reach a settlement in the deflategate case. A decision is expected by Friday. ›
- Thai police have issued two new arrest warrants as the search widens for the suspects behind Bangkok's deadly shrine bombing. ›