1. Recently, we had a little soccer game going on in Argentina.
2. Then a dog ran onto the pitch! Dogs are wont to run, but they are not wont to go on soccer fields, nor are they *wanted* on soccer fields, unless it was a soccer game played by dogs, which would be cool.
3. Then…oh shit. Dude, what are you doing with that dog. You shouldn’t carry dogs that way: they’re not watering cans. PUT THAT DOG DOWN.
4. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DON’T TRY TO THROW THE DOG OVER A FENCE DON’T DO THAT AHHH
5. Yeah, he did it: he tried to throw the dog over the fence. It hit the side of the fence about eight feet up. Fortunately, the dog bounced off and went running away; also, everyone went berserk on the dog abuser, sprinting over to administer justice.
6. What resulted was a full scale tizzy, and the dog escaped stage left. Friends: do not throw dogs by their necks.
7. Video below if you want to see it, but obviously, it’s pretty messed-up.
In The News Today
- Takaaki Kajita and Arthur McDonald have won the Nobel Prize in physics for their discovery that neutrinos have mass. ›
- Russia is reportedly preparing to send ground troops to aid Syria's campaign against rebel forces. ›
- Grace Lee Boggs, Detroit activist and civil rights pioneer, has died at the age of 100, according to the Boggs Center. ›