1. This unfortunate Nike advertisement has been removed from Oscar Pistorius’ website in the wake of the shooting death of a woman believed to be his girlfriend.
Pistorius has been charged with murder and has a hearing this afternoon.
2. This other ad, still on his website, refers to his body as his “weapon.”
According to South African website Business Day, here is Nike South Africa’s comment: “This is a very unfortunate story and it is still under investigation. We’ll not make any decision until we hear from Oscar or his agent.”
- The trooper who pulled over Sandra Bland was disciplined for "unprofessional conduct" in the fall of 2014, records show.
- Red Bull apologized for posting a video of people in blackface chasing a banana.
- An Ohio man is suspected of fatally shooting his neighbor in the face before running her over with a lawn mower.