1. Safety LaRon Landry is one of the Jets’ best defensive players. And, when the New York Post’s Brian Costello asked him what his offseason plans were, he had a tremendous response.
That’s right: “Head back to Arizona, do my work, get big as fuck, get fast as fuck, get strong as fuck.”
2. To review…
5. Because this guy needs to be more…
9. Psst… LaRon, everyone in the NFL is already terrified of you!
10. I think you’re good.
- Justice Antonin Scalia, who served almost 30 years on the Supreme Court as one of its most prominent and influential conservative voices, died Saturday. He was 79.
- U.S. Republican presidential candidates debated for the first time since Donald Trump's win in New Hampshire, and it got intense.
- Bitterly cold temperatures and arctic winds began freezing large swathes of the U.S. Northeast ❄️