1. Prior to last night’s Raptors loss, Paul Jones and Sherman Hamilton were doing their talking-heads thing when in comes Raptors reserve Mickael Pietrus to… dance.
2. Little Raptor shimmying right here.
3. This move you could call the Two Heads Are Better Than One.
4. Here, Pietrus draws inspiration from long-necked animals such as giraffes, and, well — just giraffes.
5. I don’t know.
6. GANGNAM STYLE TORONTO STYLE
7. Saturday Night Fever, except on Wednesday, before you lose to the Cavs.
8. Man, Andy Warhol would’ve dug Pietrus.
9. Here’s the whole dance in all its glory.
- And President Obama actually made his daughters laugh at the annual White House turkey pardon. ›