1. Prior to last night’s Raptors loss, Paul Jones and Sherman Hamilton were doing their talking-heads thing when in comes Raptors reserve Mickael Pietrus to… dance.
2. Little Raptor shimmying right here.
3. This move you could call the Two Heads Are Better Than One.
4. Here, Pietrus draws inspiration from long-necked animals such as giraffes, and, well — just giraffes.
5. I don’t know.
6. GANGNAM STYLE TORONTO STYLE
7. Saturday Night Fever, except on Wednesday, before you lose to the Cavs.
8. Man, Andy Warhol would’ve dug Pietrus.
9. Here’s the whole dance in all its glory.
In The News Today
- At least one member of Ukraine's National Guard has died and about 90 people were injured after protesters clashed with police outside of Parliament in Ukraine. ›
- Lawyers for the NFL and New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady failed to reach a settlement in the deflategate case. A decision is expected by Friday. ›
- Thai police have issued two new arrest warrants as the search widens for the suspects behind Bangkok's deadly shrine bombing. ›