The Milwaukee Bucks visited Washington, D.C. to play the Wizards last night, and new Buck J.J. Redick took some quality abuse: a classic “J.J. Redick sucks” chant, which he probably heard plenty at Duke. But whether it was because of the chant or not, Redick missed the free throw, which doesn’t happen often — Redick’s an 89% free-throw shooter, or sixth-best in the league.
4. Know who was proud of their good work? These dudes.
5. And, in particular, these dudes.
6. Even the Lakers Bros respect their hustle. Real recognize real.
Here Are The Top Stories
- A Memphis police officer was shot dead on Saturday night while conducting a routine traffic stop, according to a statement from the Memphis Police Department.
- A conservation group in Zimbabwe reported that Jericho, the brother of beloved lion Cecil, was shot and killed by a hunter. But some scientists monitoring the pride believe he is OK.
- Joe Biden has begun to "actively explore a possible presidential campaign," the New York Times reports.