The Milwaukee Bucks visited Washington, D.C. to play the Wizards last night, and new Buck J.J. Redick took some quality abuse: a classic “J.J. Redick sucks” chant, which he probably heard plenty at Duke. But whether it was because of the chant or not, Redick missed the free throw, which doesn’t happen often — Redick’s an 89% free-throw shooter, or sixth-best in the league.
4. Know who was proud of their good work? These dudes.
5. And, in particular, these dudes.
6. Even the Lakers Bros respect their hustle. Real recognize real.
- France and Russia have agreed to coordinate their airstrikes with the U.S. against ISIS. ›
- Adele's record-breaking album "25" has now sold more than 3 million copies in the U.S. ›