The Milwaukee Bucks visited Washington, D.C. to play the Wizards last night, and new Buck J.J. Redick took some quality abuse: a classic “J.J. Redick sucks” chant, which he probably heard plenty at Duke. But whether it was because of the chant or not, Redick missed the free throw, which doesn’t happen often — Redick’s an 89% free-throw shooter, or sixth-best in the league.
4. Know who was proud of their good work? These dudes.
5. And, in particular, these dudes.
- India's telecom authorities have ruled against Free Basics, Facebook's controversial plan to offer free but limited internet.
- BuzzFeed News has identified a second member of the ISIS execution cell led by "Jihadi John."
- The New Hampshire primary, the second voting contest of the U.S. presidential nominating season, is on Tuesday.