The Milwaukee Bucks visited Washington, D.C. to play the Wizards last night, and new Buck J.J. Redick took some quality abuse: a classic “J.J. Redick sucks” chant, which he probably heard plenty at Duke. But whether it was because of the chant or not, Redick missed the free throw, which doesn’t happen often — Redick’s an 89% free-throw shooter, or sixth-best in the league.
4. Know who was proud of their good work? These dudes.
5. And, in particular, these dudes.
6. Even the Lakers Bros respect their hustle. Real recognize real.
In The News Today
- President Obama on Monday declared a major disaster in South Carolina, where floods have killed at least 12 people and left tens of thousands stranded. ›
- California has become the fifth U.S. state to legalize physician-assisted suicide for terminally ill patients. ›
- Russia is reportedly preparing to send ground troops to aid Syria's campaign against rebel forces. ›