11. Additional notes: he is wearing a monkey-sized version of the jersey of Andrew Luck, the Colts’ star rookie quarterback, and this happened at halftime of today’s Colts win over the Texans, in Indianapolis. Nothing makes sense, everything is good.
12. (Video’s here. Red Zone announcer Andrew Siciliano’s narration is superb.)
- Former Virginia Gov. Jim Gilmore is dropping out of the race for the Republican presidential nomination. He got 133 votes in New Hampshire.
- MLB issued its first-ever lifetime ban for performance enhancing drugs to New York Mets' Jenrry Mejia.
- And how well do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz.