1. During warmups prior to a recent game, the Miami Heat’s players engaged in some impromptu dunk showmanship. Fortunately, some dude recorded it on his camera-phone. (TURN YOUR DAMN PHONE SIDEWAYS, BRO.)
3. Chris Andersen’s double-clutch 180-degree dunk almost earns him forgiveness from his historically incompetent dunk-contest performance back in 2005.
4. But then, LeBron James took a go.
6. I’m dead. I have expired. My earthly soul has left this mortal coil. LeBron James has extinguished the flame of my being. Let’s watch it again, SLOWER.
7. Here’s the complete video:
8. Plus this exchange in the YouTube comments, which pretty much says it all.
- 200 million women and girls have undergone genital mutilation, UNICEF data says. But the practice's prevalence is down.
- Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders debated head-to-head over who was a true "progressive." 🇺🇸
- Do you know what happened in the news this week? Time to take our quiz.