1. During warmups prior to a recent game, the Miami Heat’s players engaged in some impromptu dunk showmanship. Fortunately, some dude recorded it on his camera-phone. (TURN YOUR DAMN PHONE SIDEWAYS, BRO.)
2. Not sure who throws this one down, but it’s a nice piece, including both a well-trajectoried bounce off the backboard and a one-handed finish.
UPDATE: Tom Haberstroh identified this dunker as Mario Chalmers, who dunks quite nicely for a point guard.
3. Chris Andersen’s double-clutch 180-degree dunk almost earns him forgiveness from his historically incompetent dunk-contest performance back in 2005.
4. But then, LeBron James took a go.
6. I’m dead. I have expired. My earthly soul has left this mortal coil. LeBron James has extinguished the flame of my being. Let’s watch it again, SLOWER.
7. Here’s the complete video:
8. Plus this exchange in the YouTube comments, which pretty much says it all.
- U.S. President Barack Obama visited Oregon on Friday to meet with victims' families after last week's deadly campus shooting. Gun-rights activists protested his visit. ›
- The U.S. ended its $500 million program that trains and equips Syrian rebels in their fight against ISIS. ›
- A judge halted all eight scheduled executions in Arkansas. Inmates are challenging a law allowing the state to keep the source of its execution drugs a secret. ›