1. During warmups prior to a recent game, the Miami Heat’s players engaged in some impromptu dunk showmanship. Fortunately, some dude recorded it on his camera-phone. (TURN YOUR DAMN PHONE SIDEWAYS, BRO.)
3. Chris Andersen’s double-clutch 180-degree dunk almost earns him forgiveness from his historically incompetent dunk-contest performance back in 2005.
4. But then, LeBron James took a go.
6. I’m dead. I have expired. My earthly soul has left this mortal coil. LeBron James has extinguished the flame of my being. Let’s watch it again, SLOWER.
7. Here’s the complete video:
8. Plus this exchange in the YouTube comments, which pretty much says it all.
- U.S. presidential candidates are making their final pitches before the New Hampshire primary, the second voting contest of the nominating season 🇺🇸
- At least 9 people are dead and 150 others injured after two trains collided in Bavaria, Germany, local police say.
- The Pentagon has confirmed that North Korea successfully launched a satellite into orbit on Sunday night.