1. Today’s LaSalle-Ole Miss Round of 32 game was knotted at 74 when Tyrone Garland hit a game-winning layup that he calls the “Southwest Philly Floater.”
2. How do we know he calls it that? Thanks to his amazing post-game interview.
4. First shoutout to cousin Vern in NCAA history? Probably.
- Civil rights attorneys filed a lawsuit seeking a court order for footage of the fatal shooting of Jamar Clark in Minneapolis.
- Robocalls from John Kasich's campaign to voters on a do-not-call list sparked complaints to New Hampshire's attorney general 🇺🇸
- And Red Lobster got a sales boost after Beyoncé mentioned the chain in her latest song, "Formation." 👑🍤