1. Larry Fitzgerald is one of the best receivers in the NFL. Part of this is because of his tremendous leaping ability and great hands. Here’s the other part.
2. At 6’3”, Fitzgerald is a big receiver. And he’s tough to tackle — watch him barrel through Packers defensive backs after making the catch here.
3. Because of Fitzgerald’s strength, a five-yard pass becomes a 30-plus-yard touchdown.
4. Matt Forte did the same thing. Like Fitzgerald, Forte’s a sizable player while still being fast.
5. His true ability as a runner lies in the open field, where Forte uses his agility to make defensive players miss.
6. When he can’t make them miss, though, it’s time for the stiff arm. And the stiff arm is good.
7. When you can drag a professional football player over five yards as he hangs off your arm, you are very, very strong.
- Bernie Sanders and Donald Trump have won the New Hampshire primaries for the Democratic and Republican nominations 🇺🇸
- The Supreme Court put on hold President Obama's climate change plan, which aims to curb carbon dioxide emissions from power plants.
- And thank the Force: Disney's profits hit an all-time high of $2.9 billion after the latest *Star Wars* film release ✨💰