1. Today, Kevin Ware gave his first press conference since sustaining one of the gruesomest sports injuries in television history. He was poised, funny, and very likable. Here are highlights from the presser.
2. A few choice quotes: from Rick Pitino, on where Ware sent him to get chicken at 10:30 a.m:
3. On himself:
4. On the experience of the injury:
5. On his new dog, Scar:
6. And his message to Louisville fans:
- A strong earthquake struck southern Taiwan, killing at least 13 people and causing buildings to collapse.
- Days before New Hampshire's presidential primary, John Kasich got back-to-back questions about a lead water crisis in his home state of Ohio 🇺🇸
- Do you know what happened in the news this week? Time to take our quiz.