1. A very important case concerning gay marriage is currently being heard at the Supreme Court. But don’t worry about the Justices’ opinion; Jose Canseco’s got your inarguable truth right here.
2. Gay? Ungay? Fine by this guy.
- U.S. Republican presidential candidates will debate Saturday at 9 p.m. ET on CBS for the first time since Donald Trump's win in New Hampshire.
- Up to 150,000 penguins may have been killed by an iceberg blocking their access to the sea.
- And how well do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz.