1. As befits any proper sports #idol, Jeremy Lin just got a SportsCenter commercial. In it, he teaches the anchor how to talk like a smart person who went to Harvard, which, of course, Jeremy Lin is.
2. For example:
3. Lin also pulled off a great play in the Rockets’ loss to the Sacramento Kings, including two things he doesn’t do often. First, he blocks Aaron Brooks —
4. — then, he takes the ball coast-to-coast and slams it home. Lin’s dunks are rare, but he gets up pretty well here; maybe he should break that out more often.
This is part two in our ongoing series, “Jeremy Lin Is Still Awesome.” Video of the dunk below.
- The top U.S. commander in Afghanistan called the hospital bombing that killed 22 people "a mistake." ›
- Takaaki Kajita and Arthur McDonald won the Nobel Prize in physics for their discovery that neutrinos have mass. ›
- In a Vanity Fair interview, Rihanna said Rachel Dolezal, who identifies as black even as her parents insist she was born white, "was a bit of a hero." ›