In defense of Dwyane Wade’s pink pants:
1. The tapered legs are good.
2. They’re kind of weirdly tight/high-riding in the midsection area? But at least they show that the dude’s in shape, in case you were wondering.
3. The color matches the color of his sneaker-soles, which just overflows with swag.
4. Solid, understated belt choice.
5. Colored khakis are generally a good bet, especially compared to the voluminous slacks that some guys would opt for when trying to dress up.
6. Doubles as a possible costume for cameo-ing in Dirty Dancing.
7. He also has a sweet bag, yo.
8. They go great with big-ass sneakers that appear to have a strap on them.
9. Same with his big-ass watch. ACCESSORIES, BRO.
10. At least they’re not Nantucket Red.
- A Lake County police officer was shot and killed by three men during a routine traffic stop in Fox Lake, Illinois. ›
- A Kentucky clerk continues to defy the Supreme Court by denying marriage licenses to same-sex couples. ›
- Google introduced a redesigned logo. It's the biggest change to the logo since 1999. ›