1. Wichita State may have lost to Louisville, but at least their fans repped the Shockers HARD. No, not like that — I’m talking about this girl, and her hand puppet.
2. Just look at this thing. Where did she get it? What does it mean? Why don’t I have one? There are so many questions.
3. It looks like hand puppets DO exist for some other college teams, so if you’re not running out to buy one of these right now, you are a terrible fan.
4. I didn’t see any Louisville hand puppets in the stands. You know how the Louisville mascot feels about that?
- Former Virginia Gov. Jim Gilmore is dropping out of the race for the Republican presidential nomination. He got 133 votes in New Hampshire.
- MLB issued its first-ever lifetime ban for performance enhancing drugs to New York Mets' Jenrry Mejia.
- And how well do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz.