1. Step 1: Wear a mask. Red works!
2. Step 2: Run naked and fast across a football field. This part kind of goes without saying.
3. Step 3: Begin evasive maneuvers.
4. Step 4: Risk great bodily harm by hurling yourself over fences. Also, hope the cops trip.
5. Step 5: Risk even greater bodily harm to climb a chain link fence with your manhood hanging free.
6. Step 6: Have a getaway car waiting, and have it arrive at the perfect time.
7. Step 7: PEACE.
This happened during Seminole High School’s homecoming football game. Florida!
9. Here’s the full video:
- [Florida is bracing for tropical storm Erika, which is expected to hit the stat on Monday after tearing through Caribbean islands. At least 20 people have been killed. ›] (http://www.buzzfeed.com/stephaniemcneal/at-least-5-people-are-missing-after-tropical-storm-erika-thr)
- And on the same day 10 years later, former U.S. President George W. Bush toured New Orleans on the anniversary of Hurricane Katrina. ›
- Owen Labrie was found not guilty of felony sexual assault charges stemming from a 15-year-old former student's accusations that he raped her at St. Paul's School. ›