1. In tonight’s Green Bay Packers playoff win over the Minnesota Vikings, one of the Packers’ many sacks of Joe Webb came on this bizarre effort by Clay Matthews.
Hmm… what Clay Matthews does here REMINDS me of something? But what is it?
2. He did something I haven’t seen since I was a kid.
3. It definitely happened at school.
4. It was… a type of prank.
5. You usually needed a wingman to pull it off.
6. It was best if it happened on grass, so the other person wouldn’t get hurt.
7. Sometimes, it got EXTREME.
8. And you always ended up head over heels. Or heels over head.
9. That’s right — JOE WEBB GOT TABLE TOPPED.
10. Good job, Clay Matthews — you’re a true ’90s kid.
- Physicists have found gravitational waves: wrinkles in space-time that could open up a new way to see the universe 🔭
- NATO is sending boats to the Aegean Sea to try to help combat the migrant and refugee crisis.
- Time for Democratic presidential debate number six: Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders will face each other in Wisconsin tonight 🇺🇸