1. In tonight’s Green Bay Packers playoff win over the Minnesota Vikings, one of the Packers’ many sacks of Joe Webb came on this bizarre effort by Clay Matthews.
Hmm… what Clay Matthews does here REMINDS me of something? But what is it?
2. He did something I haven’t seen since I was a kid.
3. It definitely happened at school.
4. It was… a type of prank.
5. You usually needed a wingman to pull it off.
6. It was best if it happened on grass, so the other person wouldn’t get hurt.
7. Sometimes, it got EXTREME.
8. And you always ended up head over heels. Or heels over head.
9. That’s right — JOE WEBB GOT TABLE TOPPED.
10. Good job, Clay Matthews — you’re a true ’90s kid.
- President Obama said that he was "deeply disturbed" by the video showing the police shooting of black teenager Laquan McDonald in Chicago. ›
- Frank Gifford's family says the NFL star had CTE, the degenerative brain disease linked to football. He died in August. ›
- And President Obama actually made his daughters laugh at the annual White House turkey pardon. ›