Worst parts, in descending order:
5. The way this guy has his contrast cuffs turned up.
4. What he says to LeBron, which will forever be lost to history — I’d put a cool G on it being something like, “Hey, bro, give me some love.”
3. How LeBron initially walks past the dude he’s dapping and then TURNS BACK.
2. How you can watch this guy’s eyes follow LeBron as he walks away.
1. The hand, hanging there, limp, isolated, forever alone.
My condolences, dude.
- At least 86 people were killed in twin bomb blasts during a peace rally near the main train station in Turkey's capital. ›
- Activists celebrated the 20th anniversary of the Million Man March at the National Mall in Washington, D.C. ›
- Elections on Sunday are widely expected to hand Belarusian President Alexander Lukashenko a fifth term since 1994. ›