This bar mitzvah I'm at is called a BALL-mitzvah. The dance floor is a real bball court, Laker girls are coming & Steve Nash is doing intro
1. This dude, sitting at a bar mitzvah and holding a Torah, looks an awful lot like Los Angeles Lakers superstar Steve Nash, doesn’t he?
(That’s the Torah that Nash is holding, wrapped in a cover.)
Reddit says he is Steve Nash, and, I mean, Reddit’s not exactly infallible, BUT: if you search “Steve Nash bar mitzvah” on Twitter — and I do this on a pretty regular basis, because obviously — there’s some supporting evidence.
Again, not exactly incontrovertible evidence, but if Steve Nash had been accused of a murder at the time of this bar mitzvah, this would be a decent alibi. Unless the murder happened at the bar mitzvah, of course. Anyway, mazel tov to this kid who had parents connected enough to get Steve Nash come to a “ball-mitzvah.” You’re a man now, so go work on your left-hand dribble.
H/T to Reddit user djsweatydank
- alic9 thinks Hey, It's NBA Superstar Steve... is LOL
- bonnierachel Hey, It's NBA Superstar Steve...
- senoritagrey thinks Hey, It's NBA Superstar Steve... is Cool Beans
- AwesomeBridgett Hey, It's NBA Superstar Steve...
- DeafPants thinks Hey, It's NBA Superstar Steve... is Trashy & Fail
- AniRayne33 Hey, It's NBA Superstar Steve...