It appears that the charity that brings famous people together for soccer games like this doesn’t extend on to the pitch.
In the biennial Soccer Aid match, which benefits UNICEF and took play Sunday, celebrity chef Gordon Ramsay got absolutely clobbered from behind by former Manchester United striker Teddy Sheringham.
2. Ramsay actually had to be taken off on a stretcher. Check out the face rub that Sheringham gives him after the hit.
3. There were a lot of other famous people there too.
Mike Myers! (What does he even do with his time anymore?)
Gerard Butler and Robbie Williams!
Michael Sheen and Mike Myers!
Pre-injury Gordon Ramsay and Will Ferrell!
- BP has agreed to pay a $18.7 billion fine to settle legal actions over the 2010 Deepwater Horizon oil spill.
- Former Virginia Sen. Jim Webb, a Democrat with a military background, is running for president.
- Tidal is now the only place you can stream Prince's music. He's pulled his work from other services, like Spotify.