1. Tony Romo signed a new contract today, and it is flush. On the surface, it’s a six-year extension worth $108 million, but even more insane is this factoid:
2. Former All-Pro quarterback and current analyst Donovan McNabb, who had a far more successful career than Romo has, does not think too highly of the deal.
3. In fact, it makes him want to… it makes him feel like…
Here Are Today's Top Stories
- Thai police arrested a man alleged to have explosives in his possession, almost two weeks after a deadly bomb blast in Bangkok killed 20 people. ›
- A Harris County, Texas, sheriff's deputy was ambushed Friday night when a man walked up and repeatedly shot him from behind. ›
- Dominica Prime Minister Roosevelt Skerrit said that Tropical Storm Erika killed 20 people there, and set the island back 20 years from the damage. ›