1. Tony Romo signed a new contract today, and it is flush. On the surface, it’s a six-year extension worth $108 million, but even more insane is this factoid:
2. Former All-Pro quarterback and current analyst Donovan McNabb, who had a far more successful career than Romo has, does not think too highly of the deal.
3. In fact, it makes him want to… it makes him feel like…
In The News Today
- The Dutch Safety Board has released a final report of its investigation into why Malaysian Airlines Flight MH17 broke up over Ukraine in 2014. ›
- Condé Nast has acquired Pitchfork, the independent music website and magazine, for an undisclosed amount. ›
- Marlon James has won the Man Booker Prize for his Bob Marley-inspired "A Brief History of Seven Killings." It's the first win for a Jamaican ? ›