1. Tony Romo signed a new contract today, and it is flush. On the surface, it’s a six-year extension worth $108 million, but even more insane is this factoid:
2. Former All-Pro quarterback and current analyst Donovan McNabb, who had a far more successful career than Romo has, does not think too highly of the deal.
3. In fact, it makes him want to… it makes him feel like…
- The Republican candidates for president will debate Saturday at 9 p.m. ET on CBS for the first time after Donald Trump's runaway win in the New Hampshire primaries.
- Up to 150,000 penguins may have been killed by an iceberg blocking their access to the sea.
- And how well do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz.