1. In the fourth quarter of the Redskins’ loss to the Steelers, DeAngelo Hall had some choice words — and gestures — for a referee.
What puts this little fit over the top is the pointing. You do not put a finger in the face of a referee. You might as well slap him in the face, or headbutt him in the chest. (Maybe not quite headbutting him in the chest.) I mean, Hall should know that pointing is rude no matter what. It’s hard to tell exactly what he’s saying here, but I would hazard a guess that it involves the a word that begins with the letter f and ends with the letter k and also contains the letters u and c and sounds really good when you say it loudly in the face of a referee.
3. Here’s a longer version of the temper tantrum.
- Venezuela is reporting hospitalizations and three deaths as the Zika virus, which is linked to birth defects, spreads.
- Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders clashed on immigration, Obama, and Kissinger (!) in Thursday's Democratic debate 🇺🇸
- And how well do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz.