1. This is Marshall Henderson.
Marshall Henderson is a shooting guard for the Ole Miss Running Rebels. He leads the SEC in points per game. And, as you can probably tell from the photo above, he’s also a crazy person. (Awesome, but crazy.)
Deadspin’s Tom Ley had a great breakdown of Henderson’s awesomeness earlier this week, but Henderson added to the legend last night during Ole Miss’ home loss to the Kentucky Wildcats.
2. First of all, Henderson’s volcanic intensity was in full effect. The face he makes after taking this offensive foul —
3. — is positively horrifying.
4. Right after he took that charge, the crowd threw something onto the court, and Henderson hurled it right back. (Remember: this is HIS crowd. Ole Miss is at home.)
5. His teammates were like, “Dude. Dude.”
6. Anyway, Henderson’s intensity led to a fascinating little moment with the game’s referees.
Midway through the first half, Kentucky forward Kyle Wiltjer clearly travels before Ole Miss is called for a foul for knocking the ball out of his hands.