Breaking Super Bowl news arrives today via New York magazine’s Eric Benson, who has alerted the world to the striking similarities between San Francisco 49ers quarterback/Big Cheese heir Colin Kaepernick and the younger version of jazz legend Sonny Rollins.
2. Rollins in 1962
3. Rollins in 1967
4. Here’s what Sonny Rollins looks like today.
5. Which means that, with any luck, Colin Kaepernick will one day look like this:
6. In the future, only elite quarterbacks will be allowed to grow giant white beards.
- President Obama has announced a new rule that would expand eligibility for overtime pay to millions more Americans.
- An order from the U.S. Supreme Court means Texas abortion clinics affected by a new state law can stay open while the law is challenged.
- Transgender women can be housed in women's immigrant detention facilities under new guidelines issued today.